When A took the IELTS Speaking test in Libya he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Do you like your house? Why?
– Do you like music? Why?
– Do you play any musical instrument?
– What is it?
– Did your musical taste change since the childhood?
– Why do you think it is?
Talk about a change that happened in your life recently. It can be related to work, study or family life. Please say
– What is the change?
– How did it affect your life?
– What was your response to this change?
– How did you feel about it? Why?
– Do you like to experience changes in life?
– Do you think life changes affect you as a person?
– Does it make you a better person or not?
– What characteristics in a person are needed to adapt to changes?
– Do you think old and young people have different attitudes toward changes?
– Do you think changes nowadays are big or small, compared to the past?
– Why is that?