B recently took the IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria and remembered being asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– What does your company do?
– What changes would you like to make there?
– Do you eat breakfast?
– Did you eat breakfast when you were younger?
– What has changed between now and then?
– Do you listen to music?
– What kind of music do you listen to?
– What music wouldn’t you listen to?
– Why is that?
Describe a beautiful city that you have visited recently. Please say
– Where and what is it?
– What did you see there?
– Would you like to visit this place again?
– Why do people like to visit historical places?
– Are all historical buildings well maintained and managed?
– Do you think the government generates funds from tourism?