Thanks to M who recently took the IELTS test in Kuwait we can share the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– Were you playing outdoors as a child?
– What games were you playing then?
– Do you allow your children to play outside now?
Describe an application or software that you are using on your laptop/mobile device. Please say
– What does it do?
– Where and when did you find it?
– Why do you use it?
– Where do you usually get the required information from?
– How does the information technology system participate in spreading the information?
– Do you let your children use devices such as mobile phone, computer or PlayStation?
– Do you limit their usage? Why?
– What are the side effects of using technology for children?