The Speaking questions below came straight from Kuwait, where our friend V recently took his IELTS test.
– Describe the place where you live.
– What room do you like the most?
– Would you like to change something there?
– Do you like the color scheme of the place?
– What colors did you like as a child?
– What colors do you dislike?
– What colors would you apply in your house?
Describe a musical event that you have attended or seen on TV, please say:
– What event was it?
– Where was it?
– Did you enjoy it?
– Do people in your country accept international music?
– Does your country see some importance in music?
– Is it common for children in your country to learn music?
– Do you think that music or playing an instrument should be taught in school?
– What art or craft did you learn in school?
– What art would you like to learn in the future?