Our friend G took the IELTS Speaking test in Kenya and remembered the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Let’s talk about your home.
– Can you describe your home?
– Do you like it?
– Would you like to change something there?
– Which part of your house would you change?
– What is the reason for that?
Talk about a special event organized by your parents for you when you were young. Please say
– What was it?
– Where and when did it take place?
– What made it so special?
– Why do you still remember that event?
– What are some things people usually remember from their past?
– Why do you think it is?
– People usually keep many things or souvenirs. Why?
– Are there other ways to remember experiences they had at some point in their lives?
– What do people keep for remembrance in your community?
– Many young people don’t want to associate themselves with traditions, why?
– Do you think it’s good for the youth to know their culture? Why?