When N took her IELTS Speaking test in Kazakhstan, she was asked the following questions by the examiner:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Describe your town or city.
– Does it rain a lot in your city?
– How do you feel when it rains?
Describe a situation when you helped someone. Please say
– What was the situation?
– What did you do to help?
– What was the result?
– How did you feel about it later?
– Let’s talk about helping people.
– Should younger generation be more helpful?
– What do you think about unpaid jobs?
– Do you support volunteering?
– Why do you think so?