Our friend A took the IELTS test in Kazakhstan and remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– Describe your city.
– How long have you been living here?
– Let’s speak about the area you live in.
– Would you like to change anything in the area?
– What do you like in your area? Why?
– Is it popular in your country to have pets?
– What are the advantages of having a pet?
– What pets are difficult to have?
– What pets don’t you like? Why?
Talk about something you bought recently, but do not use very often. Please say
– What is it?
– Why did you buy it?
– When and where did you buy it?
– Why don’t you use it much?
– Do you often buy something that you do not use later?
– Let’s talk about shopping.
– What are advantages and disadvantages of shopping in big shopping centres?
– What is more important, a good price or a good quality? Why?
– How do advertisements influence shopping?
– What types of advertisements are more powerful, the ones on TV or in newspapers?
– Why do you think so?