Our kind friend D from Karachi shared his recent IELTS speaking test questions. Enjoy!
– What is your name?
– Where do you live?
– What do you like about your apartment?
– What would you like to change in your apartment?
– What is your idea of happiness?
– What does make you happy?
– Is happiness important?
– Is unhappiness always a bad thing?
Talk about a job that helps people and the society we live in. Please say
– What is this job?
– How did you come to know about it?
– What kind of people can do this job?
– How does this job make this world a better place?
– What is your opinion about people who work as security guards?
– Why do they take up such jobs?
– Should they get higher salaries? Why?
– Are there any other important industries in a country?
– Do you think they are responsible for pollution of the environment?
– Should these industries be banned ?
– Will industries adapt to climate change in the future?