When A took the IELTS Speaking test in Jordan she was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Describe your hometown, please.
– Do you like living there?
– Why is that?
– Let’s talk about music.
– Do you like pop music?
– Why do you like it?
– What pop stars do you like?
– Have you seen any of them in person?
Talk about some happy news you received about a person you know well. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– What was the news?
– Why did you feel happy?
– Let’s talk about happy news in general.
– How do people celebrate happy news in your hometown or city?
– Do you share happy news with other people?
– Why do you think some people get jealous?
– What kind of events are celebrated in your country?
– Let’s talk about news on TV and radio.
– Some say the media should report more happy news than bad news.
– Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
– Why do you think so?