Thanks to M who recently took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia we can share the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your job?
– Do you like it?
– What is the most you enjoyable part of your work?
– Do you spend a lot of time at home?
– Did your way of spending free time change since your childhood?
– Do people in your country usually go to parks?
– Do you enjoy visiting parks?
– Can you describe the park you go to?
Talk about your best friend. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– Where and when did you meet?
– What do you usually do together?
– Why do you consider him/her your best friend?
– Do you spend a lot of time together?
– Are relationships between friends less important than relationships between relatives? Why?
– Are friendships between men different from friendships between women?