When M took the IELTS Speaking test in Japan, his examiner asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you study?
– What is your major?
– What is your favourite subject?
– Do you read the news?
– What kind of news do you read?
– Do you prefer to read the news in the newspaper or online? Why?
Describe a person who knows a lot about many things in your opinion. Please say
– Who is this person?
– What is his/her expertise?
– How did you meet him/her?
– Let’s talk about teachers.
– Do you think we still need them, even though we have the Internet?
– What can you do using the Internet?
– What are the benefits of this? Why?