Thanks to A who recently took the IELTS test in Japan we can share these questions:
– Did you like your elementary school?
– What are the features of your school?
– Did you visit your school after graduation?
– Do you meet your school friends?
– What kind of fashion do you like?
– Do you think clothes are expensive in your country?
– Do you think people pay too much attention to fashion?
Talk about something you read recently that you would recommend to others. Please say
– What was it about?
– Did you enjoy reading it?
– Why would you recommend it?
– What kind of library system do you have in your country?
– Do you think media tools should be installed in a library? Why?
– Do you think internet access should be provided in a library?
– Compared with the past, do we have more information now?
– Do you think it is good? Why?