The Speaking questions below were shared by A who took the IELTS test in Italy:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you remember the first day at the university?
– Let’s talk about maps.
– Do you use maps?
– Do you prefer electronic or paper maps?
– Did you learn how to use a paper map?
Describe a beautiful place where you would like to have a home. Please say
– Where and what is this place?
– When did you first see it or hear about it?
– Why do you think it is such a beautiful place?
– Do you prefer small or big houses? Why?
– What are the advantages of having a small house?
– Do you prefer to live close to your family or far from them?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of it?
– Do you think it is better to live in the countryside or in the city?
– What are the advantages of living in the countryside?
– Do you think that people should have permission to build houses in the countryside?
– How should the government improve the lifestyle in the countryside?