IELTS in Italy, not surprisingly, was just like the exam in Bulgaria (our thanks go to R for sharing). Here is another version of the Speaking test:
– What is your full name?
– What can you tell me about your hometown?
– How long have you lived in your hometown?
– What places in your hometown do you like best?
– What can you tell me about your neighbors?
– Do you prefer to have young or old people as neighbors? Why?
– What season do you like?
Describe something that you have bought and never used, please say:
– Where did you buy it?
– What was the item?
– Why didn’t you use the item?
– Do you usually buy things that you don’t use?
– What do you think about recycling?
– Do you think that people recycle more now than in the past?
– Is recycling important? Why?