These are the questions from the IELTS Speaking test that our friend A took in Italy.
– What is your full name?
– Where do you live?
– Do you work or study? Why?
– Let’s talk about noises, is there a kind of noise you don’t like?
– What is the noise that reminds you of your childhood?
– Let’s talk about cooking, do you like it?
– Who usually cooks for you?
Talk about a thing you do that you would suggest to other people in order to have a healthy life. Please say:
– what you do,
– how you do it,
– and why it makes your life healthier.
– Do you think women and men have the same perception of a healthy life?
-Thinking about your country habits, is there any historical change in how people eat?