IELTS Speaking questions below were shared by H from Iran (thank you!)
– What is your full name?
– Let’s talk about your hometown. What do you think is special about it?
– How can you improve your hometown?
– How has it changed compared to the past?
– Let’s talk about the weather. What kind of weather do you have in your city?
– What kind of weather do you like and why?
Describe a fascinating job that you heard about, please say
– where you heard about it,
– what kind of job it was,
– what fascinated you, and
– explain why you thought it was fascinating.
– Was the job in question a well paid job?
– How the working conditions in your country have changed in recent years?
– What was the cause of the change?
– What benefits in your opinion do workers need, apart from salary?
– Does working too much have any influence on family life?