When G took the IELTS test in Iran she was asked the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you think about snakes?
– Are you afraid of snakes?
– Do you eat them?
– What kind of snakes do you eat?
– What do they taste like?
– Did you eat them when you were a child?
Describe an event that you have recently had. Please say
– What and where was it?
– Who were involved?
– Why did you have this event?
– Describe one of your family events.
– What was it about?
– Do you think it is related to happiness?
– Why do people want to learn new skills?
– Does it help them to be happy?
– Do you think rich people are happy?
– Why do you think so?