The questions below were shared by our kind friend B who took her IELTS test in Iran recently.
– Did you grow up in a village or a city?
– What are the advantages for young people in your village?
– What do you usually do with friends?
– Do you prefer to go out with your family or friends?
– Do you send letters or e-mails? Why?
– Did you ever have any problem with your cell phone?
Describe an outdoor activity that you enjoy. Please say
– What activity is it?
– Where and when do you do it?
– Whom do you prefer to do it with?
– When was the last time you did an outdoor activity?
– Do you think computer games are good?
– What are the drawbacks of computer games?
– How can parents prevent children from these kinds of games?
– Do you think schools can do anything about this issue?
– What about governments and the media, can they help?