The following IELTS Speaking test was shared by M from Iran (thank you!)
– Introduce yourself. What do you prefer that I call you?
– Why are you taking the IELTS test?
– Have you ever been to an IELTS exam before? What was your speaking score?
– Where are you from? What is your hometown like?
– What do you do in your leisure time?
– What do you want to change about your hometown?
– What natural noise do you like?
– What noises do you dislike?
– What noises take you back to your childhood?
– Do you prefer to study in a quiet place?
Talk about a healthy activity that you do, please say
– what it is,
– what it requires,
– what are the benefits for you,
– why you recommend it to others,
– how often you do it.
Follow up questions
– Do you recommend it to your friends?
– Do they listen to you and accept it?
– Do you think people lived a healthier life in the past?
– What are the disadvantages of modern technology to our health?
– Are women more careful about their health than men in general?
– What can we do to live a healthier life?
– Is playing sports more important than having a healthy diet?
– Do we have noise pollution now which is harmful in comparison with the past?
– Can music or any kind of noise improve our health?
– Is listening to music while doing exercises beneficial?