M shared the Speaking questions from a recent IELTS exam in Iran – below:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– Do you like that area? Why?
– Do you know people in your area?
– Let’s talk about shoes.
– Do you have a favourite pair of shoes?
– What do you consider more when buying shoes, comfort or style?
– Do you buy shoes online?
– How often do you buy shoes?
– Let’s talk about water.
– Do you prefer bottled or tap water? Why?
– How often do you drink water?
– Is bottled water expensive in your area?
– Did you ever suffer severe thirst in your life?
Describe an instance when you received money as a gift. Please say
– Who gave it to you and when?
– Why did they give you money?
– How did you feel about it?
– Do parents give children money for doing housework in your country?
– Is it important to teach children to manage their pocket money?
– Is it common in your country to give money as a gift?
– Why do you think it is so?