When A took the IELTS test in Iran he was asked the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you usually watch the sky?
– What do you think about looking at the sky?
– Do you like to look at the sky during the day or the night?
– What’s the difference?
– Can you see the sky from your apartment?
– Do children learn about space in your country?
Talk about a song from your childhood that you remember until now. Please say
– What is it about?
– What is the significance of this song to you?
– What do you feel listening to this song?
– What kind of music is popular among young people?
– How important is music in our life? Why?
– Is music important in your culture?
– Is there a difference between music for young people and older generation?
– Do you think that music should be taught to children?
– Is there any relation between the age and the type of music people like?
– Do you think preference in music changes as the person grows older?
– Could music be considered a national identity?