Thanks to N who took the IELTS test in Iran we can share the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Do you like visitors coming to your home?
– How often do you have visitors at home?
– When someone visits you, how do you usually show hospitality?
– Do you like to visit other people? Why?
– How much sleep do you really need a day?
– How much sleep did you have when you were younger?
Describe an occasion when you were late and missed something important. Please say
– What was the situation?
– When and where did it happen?
– Why were you late?
– What is map-reading?
– Why are some people better at map-reading than others?
– Should all people be experienced map-readers?
– Why are people interested in travelling?
– Where do people usually travel to?
– Why do some people prefer to go to another country?