Below are the Speaking questions that P remembered after a recent IELTS exam in Iran:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Is it acceptable for visitors or advisors to make a speech for school children?
– Is it better to have a teacher make a speech or someone else, like parents?
– What do you think about robots?
– Is it good to have a robot at home?
– What do you think about travel by car which is controlled by a robot?
Talk about an interesting conversation you had, or a speech you heard. Please say
– Who the speaker was
– When you heard him/her or talked with him/her
– What the speech/conversation was about
– Why it was interesting to you
– What abilities make a person a good public speaker?
– Is it good to use a video presentation or other visual aids during the speech?
– Let’s talk about online shopping.
– Have you ever bought a pair of shoes online?
– Is it important to wear good shoes?
– Which do you prefer, good-looking shoes or comfortable ones?