Thanks to P who took the IELTS test in Iran we can share the Speaking questions he was asked:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do for a job?
– Do you like to watch the sky?
– When do you usually look at the sky?
– Where are the best places to look at the sky?
– Do you prefer to watch the sky in the mornings or at night?
– Where is the best place to watch the stars?
– How often do you do it?
Describe something that you want to do but you have not done yet. Please say
– What is it?
– Why do you want to do it?
– How are you going to get this done?
– Do you like enthusiastic people?
– Do you see many of them around?
– Is it good to be enthusiastic? Why?
– What should parents do to encourage children to reach their goals and desires?
– How can schools help in this regard?
– Do you think having enthusiastic people around is beneficial to others? Why?