Our friend V recently took the IELTS test in Iran and remembered the following Speaking questions:
Part 1 (Interview)
– Can you tell me your full name, please?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like your job?
– What is the reason that you chose this job?
– Do you borrow money?
– Is it important to you to be able to borrow money?
– Have other people ever borrowed something from you?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a well known musical band that you know. Please say
– When did you discover this band?
– Where can you listen to them?
– What kind of music do they play?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What are the qualities of a good singer?
– Does education play a role in a person’s likelihood of becoming a good singer?
– Why is traditional music important for children?
– Is it true that environment influences music?