IELTS exam in Iran was shared by our kind friend S. Here is what S was asked:
– What is your name?
– Do you live in a small town or a big city?
– How long have you lived in this city?
– Do you like your hometown?
– What is your hometown famous for?
– Why do some people collect something, like stamps or coins?
– What is so interesting about collecting things?
Describe a small company in your hometown that you think is successful, please say
– Why you think it is successful,
– How you know it,
– What they produce,
– Explain how you think it became successful.
– How do you think some business companies become successful?
– What companies are successful in your hometown? Are they small or big?
– Why are some companies more successful than others?
– Is it easier to work as an employee or to manage a company? Why?