IELTS Speaking questions below were shared by our kind friend N from Iran. Here is what she was asked:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Tell me about your hometown.
– What is it famous for?
– Have you studied the history of your hometown at school?
– Do like watching news on TV or reading it in newspapers?
– Have you ever used Internet to read news?
– Do you watch dancing programs? What kind of dancing do you like to watch and why?
– Do you like to go to dancing classes?
– Is it good for children to learn how to dance? Why?
Describe a gift you bought for someone. Please say:
– What was it?
– Who did you buy it for?
– Why did you choose this gift?
– And please say whether the person liked it or not, and why.
– Was your gift expensive?
– Is it important to you that your gifts are expensive?
– Do you think the person you bought the gift for cares about its price?
– Are gifts important?
– In your country, when do you usually give gifts?
– Is it hard for you to choose gifts for others?
– What is easier for you: giving or receiving a gift? Why?
– What do you think of shopping on the internet?