Our friend R recently took the IELTS test in Iran and remembered the following Speaking questions:
– Can you tell me your full name, please?
– Tell me about the place where you live.
– Is it a house or a flat/apartment?
– What changes would you like to make to your place?
– What do you like about your room?
– Describe your evenings.
– How were your evenings when your where a child?
– Do you like dancing?
– Have you been to dancing classes? Why? How was it?
– When do people dance in your country?
Talk about a recent purchase that you are pleased with. Please say
– What is it?
– How did you buy it?
– Why do you like it?
– Do you like shopping?
– When do you go shopping?
– How do people buy things in your country?
– Nowadays people buy things they don’t need, why is that?
– Why are shopping centres crowded in your country?
– Do you think marketing is important? Why?
– What types of marketing are there?
– Do you think all the products need marketing?
– How does marketing help?