Our friend N recently took the IELTS test in Iran and remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Why did you choose this course?
– What do you think about snacks between meals?
– What kind of snacks do you eat?
– Has your taste in snacks changed compared to when you were a child?
– Can you do any activity in a hurry? Why?
Describe a street that you know well and really like. Please say
– What and where is it?
– What does it look like?
– Why do you like it so much?
– Does anyone you know feel the same about this street? Why?
– What aspects are important to choose the right place for a shopping centre?
– How should shopping centres’ owners advertise them and motivate people to visit them?
– Do you think car drivers treat pedestrians appropriately?
– Can technology be used for advertising?
– How can it be used?
– Why do you think so?