IELTS speaking questions were shared by T who took her exam in Teheran, Iran.
– What is your name?
– Can I see your identification?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your job?
– What does your job involve?
– Does your job require experience?
– Do you pay attention to fashion? Why?
– What kind of fashion do you prefer?
– Do you listen to weather forecasts? Why?
– What kind of weather do you like?
Describe a TV program that you like and watch. Please say
– What is the name of the TV program?
– What is it about?
– Why do you watch it?
– When do you watch it?
– Do people watch TV a lot these days?
– How often do you watch it?
– How do you see TV programs change in the future?
– Do you think the amount of TV programs will increase or decrease in the future?
– Is it good that children watch TV?
– Is it possible to educate through TV?
– Why don’t parents control children while they are watching TV?