When A took the IELTS Speaking test in Iran, she was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you work?
– Where do you live now?
– How long have you been living there?
– Describe your neighbourhood please.
– Do you use a dictionary? Why?
– Would you give it as a gift to someone?
– Would you like to write a dictionary?
Talk about a subject you liked in school. Please say
– What was it?
– Why did you like it?
– How long did you study it?
– What did you gain from studying it?
– What method did use to study it?
– What subjects in school help one to become a better person?
– What was the main aim of your teacher?