When P took the IELTS test in Iran she was asked the following questions in the Speaking test:
– What is your full name?
– Where are you from?
– Do you like working in a group?
– Did you work in a group when you were a child?
– What are some advantages of group work?
– Are there any disadvantages in group work?
– Do you like photos? Why?
– What advantages does taking a photo have?
– Tell me about a family photo you remember well.
– Would you like to take a course in photography in the future?
– What advantages does living in the countryside have?
Talk about a time when you had to wait for something for a while. Please say
– What you waited for
– How long you had to wait for it
– Whether or not it was a good idea to wait for it
– How you felt while waiting
– What things do people have to wait for in your country?
– Some people say being patient is not always the right thing to do. Do you agree?
– Do you think technology has made people less patient?