V. recently took the IELTS Speaking test in India and below are the questions she remembered:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do for a living?
– Where do you live now?
– Describe your home.
– What is your favourite room there?
– Do you like to help others?
– Why do you do it?
– Do you have many friends?
– Did you ever borrow a book from your friend?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a person you know who helps others. Please say
– Who is this person?
– Why does he/she do it?
– How does he/she usually help others?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Name a few jobs that help people.
– Should they be paid better, in your opinion?
– What are some volunteering jobs in your country?
– Who should teach children to share and care, parents or teachers?
– Why do you think so?
– Should students teach other students?
– Do you believe that? Why?
– Do doctors deserve higher salaries compared to others? Why or why not?