S took IELTS in India and remembered the following Speaking test questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you use maps?
– What type of maps do you use?
– Where did you learn to use maps?
– How often do you use maps?
– Do you ask others for help to get directions?
– Why / why not?
– What maps are more useful, paper or electronic?
Talk about a recent event that made you happy. Please say
– What was it?
– Where and when did it take place?
– How did you feel about it later?
– Who was there with you?
– What makes you happy?
– When does an employee feel happy?
– Can money buy happiness?
– Do you think money and happiness are related?
– Why do you think so?