Our friend P remembered the following Speaking questions after taking the IELTS test in India:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Why do you think people choose such a subject in your country?
– Do you like reading books?
– What type of books do you read?
– Where do you live now?
– Do you like living there?
– How long have you been living there?
– Would you like to stay there in the future? Why?
Talk about a famous businessman or businesswoman in your country. Please say
– Who is this person?
– Why is he/she famous?
– How did know about him/her?
– Do you think it’s important to take good care of your employees?
– Why do you think it is important?
– Do you think reputation is important for the business to survive?
– Should the owner concentrate on day by day tasks only, or should he/she try to expand the business?
– Why do you think so?