Below are the Speaking questions that S remembered from a recent IELTS test in India:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Describe your hometown.
– What do you do for a job?
– Do you like reading books?
– What type of books do you read?
– Should reading be a compulsory activity for children at school? Why?
Describe a small company that you think is a successful business. Please say
– What does the company do?
– How did you know about the company?
– Why do you think it is a successful business?
– Would you like to work in such a company?
– What would you like to do there?
– How can a company become famous and successful in your opinion?