Below are the Speaking questions that M. remembered and shared, after a recent IELTS Speaking test in India:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Where do you live?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you study?
– What is the most interesting part of your study?
– How many languages can you speak? Why?
– Do you want to learn another language? Why?
– When did you start learning English?
– When should children start learning languages, in your opinion?
– Did your voice change since childhood? Why?
– Does your voice resemble that of anyone else in your family? Why?
– Is voice important?
– Why does voice change?
Talk about a place where you go to read or write that is not at home. Please say
– What is this place?
– Where is this place?
– How much time do you spend there?
– Did you tell others about this place? Why?
– What places are especially good for reading and writing?
– Do people prefer to go to school or college to read and write?
– Do you think most people prefer doing it at home or in pubic places?
– Why do you think so?
– When do children start to read and write in your country?
– What problems do children face when they start learning?
– Is it difficult for children or adults to learn something?