Below are the IELTS Speaking questions that a test taker from India remembered (thanks, C!):
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live now?
– Do you know any of your neighbours?
– What does your house look like?
– Can you read maps?
– How frequently do you use them?
– Is there any difference between paper and electronic maps?
– What kind of maps do you use?
Talk about a holiday destination that you have visited, please say
– When was it?
– What was the place?
– With whom did you go?
– Did you bring any souvenirs from that trip?
– Why do you think people bring gifts or souvenirs from their holidays?
– What kind of things do you prefer to bring?
– Do you realise that local people earn money selling them?
– Nowadays everyone is carrying a camera, is it an advantage or a disadvantage?
– What kind of photographs do you take?
– Why do we need these photos?