The IELTS exam questions below were shared by S from India (thank you!), who said that the rest of the exam was just like in Azerbaijan.
– What is your full name?
– Where are you from?
– Where is your hometown located?
– What is it famous for?
Talk about any skill that you have learned (e.g. cooking or driving) and found beneficial.
Please consider the following in your speech:
– why you learned the skill,
– the problems you had while learning it,
– how it is useful now.
– Do you think there are some skills that allow children to learn faster than adults?
– What are they and why do you think so?