When U took the IELTS test in India he was asked the following Speaking questions:
– What is your name?
– How may I call you?
– Where are you from?
– Do you often use public transport?
– Do you use taxis or buses?
– Have you ever taken a long distance trip by bus or taxi?
– What do you think about the public transport facilities in your city?
Talk about an article you read recently in a magazine or newspaper. Please say
– What magazine/newspaper it was
– When you read the article
– What it was about
– What did you do with that article? Did you cut it out and save it?
– Do people read magazines in your country?
– What type of magazines do people prefer?
– Is there any negative impact of magazines on young generation?
– Is there any difference between an article published in a newspaper and a television show about the same issue?
– What are the benefits of showing news on television?
– Are the journalists doing their job well?