The speaking questions below were shared by P who recently took the IELTS test in India.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you have a computer or a notebook?
– How much time do you spend every day on the notebook or internet?
– Why do you spend that much time on it?
– Do you wish to become a writer in the future?
– What do you usually do in the evenings?
Talk about the most interesting speech that you have ever attended. Please say
– What speech was it?
– Where and on what occasion?
– Did you like it? Why?
– Are speeches necessary for children? Why?
– What kind of speeches do they need?
– Why don’t children listen to adults’ speeches?
– Is a visual aid necessary for the speech session?
– Why do people get nervous while giving a speech in public?