An IELTS test taker from India (thanks, K!) remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Why do you think people choose such a subject in your country?
– Do you like dancing? Why?
– Did you take dance lessons?
– In the future, would you like to learn dancing?
– Do you like to watch others dance?
Talk about your first experience in any sport as a child. Please say
– What and when was it?
– Who was your coach?
– How did you feel about it?
– Are there any significant benefits to playing sports?
– Do you think children should be taught sports in schools?
– Which sports are the best for children, indoor or outdoor ones?
– What sport would you like your kids to do?