When R took his IELTS Speaking test in India he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Describe your job.
– Did you face any difficulties at your job?
– Do you think your work pattern will change in the future? Why?
– Do you think clothes represent the personality of a person? How?
– How important are clothes to you?
– Do you wear any particular outfit on weekdays or weekend? Why?
– Will you change it in the future? Why?
Describe a famous person. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– What is he/she famous for?
– How did you know about this person?
– Does he/she inspire you? How?
– Do you want to be famous? Why?
– Why are people curious about personal and professional life of a famous person?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of being famous?