An IELTS test taker from India (thanks, W!) was asked the following questions in the Speaking test:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Describe your house.
– How long have you been living in this house?
– Are there many public holidays in your country?
– Do you think that there should be more holidays in your country?
– Which public holiday do you like the most?
– What do you usually do on a holiday?
– What is the best way to observe nature?
Describe an occasion when you received a very good service from a company or a shop. Please say
– What company is it?
– What was the product?
– Who helped you with it?
– Do companies respond quickly to customers’ feedback and enquiries?
– Would you buy another product from this company? Why?
– What else would you buy there?
– What should companies do to retain their customers base?
– What would be your suggestions?
– When you receive a defective product, would you prefer to get it replaced or repaired? Why?