An IELTS test taker from India (thanks, P!) remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Which room at home is your favorite? Why?
– What facilities are there near your place?
– Do you like watching the sky?
– Do you prefer to do it during the day or at night?
– How do you usually watch it?
– What kind of clothes do you like to wear?
– Are there many clothing shops in your area?
– What clothes do you wear for different situations? Why?
– What color do you like the most in clothes?
Describe someone you know who is a good cook. Please say
– Who is this person?
– What kinds of food does he/she cook?
– Explain why he/she is good at cooking.
– Do you like cooking?
– Who is cooking in your family?
– When you were a child, who was cooking for you?
– What do you usually eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner? Why?
– What age do you think children should be taught to cook? Why?
– Do you think it’s important to know how to cook well?
– What nutrition is good for children in your opinion? Why?