These IELTS Speaking questions were shared by D who recently took the test in India:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Do you like it there? Why?
– What is your favourite room?
– Where do you usually go for a one day holiday?
– Where would you like to go, a place that you never seen?
– Who would you go there with?
– Do you like rain? Why?
– Do you prefer to live in a wet or dry area?
– Did you ever cancel plans because of rain?
Talk about a mathematical skill that you learnt in primary school. Please say
– What was it?
– Who was your teacher?
– When and where did you learn it?
– Was it difficult or easy to remember?
– Do calculators make it easy to solve math problems?
– Is it beneficial to use a calculator?
– How did people do math in the past without calculators?
– How did computers change our life?
– Is computing affecting our math skills?
– What would happen if computers stopped working?
– How would the government cope with it?
– Lets talk about artificial intelligence.
– Do you think computers’ IQ level is higher than humans’?
– What efforts can make math easy to understand?