Thanks to L who took the IELTS test in India we are sharing these Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What type of work do you do?
– Do you think your work is important?
– Do you like your job?
– Do you think your work will be more important in the future?
– Do you like weekends?
– How do you like to spend your weekends?
– Do you like to plan what to do on a weekend?
– How did you spend the last weekend?
– What type of clothes do you like to wear?
– Do you like to wear different types of clothes on weekends and during the week?
– Why is it so?
– Do you have different types of clothes in the same colour? Why?
– Can the Internet help in studies? How?
– Do you think the Internet is better than books? Why?
– Why do you think some people prefer books to the Internet?
– Will the Internet replace books eventually?
Describe something that you have learned recently from the Internet. Please say
– What was it?
– How did you find out about this website?
– Would you recommend this website to your friends?
– What is the most interesting thing about dating websites? Why?
– Nowadays the Internet becomes more important socially, so do you think it’s affecting personal relationships?
– Today there are many social networks, do you think they are good to form new friendships?
– What do you think about long-distance friendship?