Thanks to J who took the IELTS test in India, we can share the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you find studying and working at the same time easy?
– How important are weekends for you?
– What do you normally do on weekends?
– What did you do last weekend?
– Are you good at organising time?
– How do you organise your time?
– Is it a skill that can be developed, in your opinion?
– Do you plan your weekends?
– Is it important to plan weekends?
– Do you seek help to organise your time?
– Do you think your job will be improved in the future?
– Do you study or work on weekends? Why?
Talk about something that you have learnt from the Internet. Please say
– What was it?
– How did you find out about it?
– Was it useful for you?
– What else can we learn from the Internet?
– How can a student make the most of the Internet use?
– Do you think it is better to use the Internet for academic purposes?
– What are some negatives of the Internet use?
– Why do some people use the Internet rather than books?
– Do you think libraries will be replaced by the Internet in the near future?
– What way to learn is better, through the use of Internet or by reading books?
– How can students get information from the Internet?
– Is it reliable?
– How did the quality of life change with the invention of the Internet?
– What are the benefits of Internet use?