Our Indian friend (thanks I!) shared the questions she was asked in her Speaking test:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– When is your most productive part of the day?
– Why can’t you maintain the same level of energy during other parts of the day?
– Why don’t you like mornings?
– Do you like to walk in the forest or bush?
– Do you like hanging out with your friends a lot?
Describe a country that you would like to visit (other then your own country). Please say
– Where is it?
– What do you know about it?
– How did you become interested in this country?
– What is the most interesting thing about this country?
– Should countries spend money on international tourism?
– What are the benefits of international tourism?
– Why do people travel to foreign countries for holidays?
– What damages can be done to a country by international tourism?
– Why do you think so?