IELTS in India was identical to the exam in Bulgaria, and below is the version of the Speaking test that our friend N has shared. He said:
Your notes were very helpful in preparation during the last minutes. Thanks very much for them.
– What is your name?
– Do you work or study?
– Where are you from?
– Tell me about your hometown.
Talk about a place in your city that is developing fast, please say:
– What part of the city is it?
– How did it look in the past?
– What are the changes now?
– Let’s talk about clothes.
– Where do you buy clothes?
– What type of clothes do you prefer to buy? Why?
– What animal do you like the most? Why?